COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
STEP ONE: APPLYING THE GROUP PROJECT SELECTION CRITERIA:
review the project selection criteria, including the following:
Readily available case involving a concrete, discernable,
representative communication ethics dilemma;
Likely to sustain our engaged interest
and provide meaningful and significant insights of direct relevance
to the course subject matter and learning goals.
these criteria, select one
of the available options.
a brief public presentation supporting the selection.
STEP TWO: READING REVIEW
- Using this week’s readings as your guide, what does the
following passage in Chapter 2 mean: “the concept of interdependence both
describes reality and inspires an ethical code of conduct?”
- Identify two communication practices available for
confronting differences in such a way that people are able to hear and be
heard, understand and be understood in the face of disagreement and other
forms of difference.
STEP THREE: REPORTING:
- Select a reporter prepared to present the group’s
- Write the group’s project selection (from Step One) on the
- Write the group’s two communication practice selections
(from Step Two) underneath.